Dr. Glenn Walker
Telephone: +61 3 9341 1562
- BDSc (1982; The University of Melbourne)
- MDSc (1992; The University of Melbourne)
- PhD (2001; The University of Melbourne)
- Current Position: Research Fellow (Oral Health Co-operative Research Centre, The University of Melbourne)
- General Dental Practitioner (1983-1987)
- Dental Officer (Periodontics) (1987-1993; Royal Dental Hospital of Melbourne)
- Clinical Demonstrator (1990-2002; Dental Health Services Victoria and Melbourne Dental School, The University of Melbourne)
- Senior Research Assistant/Research Fellow (2001 - current; Oral Health Co-operative Research Centre, Melbourne Dental School, The University of Melbourne)
- Remineralization of subsurface enamel caries and dental erosion.
- Pathogenic mechanisms in periodontal diseases.
- Modeling of dental diseases.
CURRENT RESEARCH PROJECTS
- Effect of added calcium phosphate on enamel remineralization by fluoride in a randomized controlled in situ trial.
- Development of an in situ remineralization model.
- See Dr. Walker's Find an Expert page at The University of Melbourne.