Community Oral Health
Professor Ivan Darby
+613 9341 1471
Community and Oral Health specialises in researching the following areas of Dental Research:
- Clinical trial of sugar-free chewing gum
- Caries progression
- Caries prevention in the elderly
- Oral health of military recruits
- The role of dental hygienists in the provision of dental services to special needs groups
- Community perceptions of fluoridation in a rural community
Faculty Research Themes
School Research Themes
For further information about this research, please contact the research group leader.
MDHS Research library
Explore by researcher, school, project or topic.