A/Prof. Rodrigo Mariño
Telephone: +61 3 9341 1558
Fax: +61 3 9341 1957
For further information on A/Prof. Rodrigo Mariño please use the following link to his current CV
- C.D. (U of Chile)
- M.P.H (Minnesota)
- Ph.D. (Melbourne)
Principal Research Fellow. Melbourne Dental School, University of Melbourne.
Senior Lecturer. School of Health. University of New England. Armidale, New South Wales.
Visiting Professor. Faculty of Dentistry, University of Valparaíso, Valparaíso, Chile
Research Fellow. School of Health, University of New England. Armidale, New South Wales.
- Social and cultural determinants of health
- Health in migrant communities
- CALD migrants health and use of health services
- Preventive dentistry
- Community dentistry and oral epidemiology
- Sexual health
- Men’s health
CURRENT RESEARCH PROJECTS
- Oral Health Status in Older Migrant Adults
- Oral Health of Victorian Adults and Children
- Economics of Fluoridation Programs
- Socio-demographic and cultural profile of oral health professional Students
- e-Health promotion
- To see A/Prof. Marino's publications go to his Find an Expert page at The University of Melbourne.
- Name of granting body: International Association for Dental Research (IADR)/Regional Development Program:
Christian, Ummer, Chattopadhyay, Krishnankutty, Hegde, Blinkhorn, Hopcraft, MARIÑO, de Silva-Sanigorski
Topic: Health in Orphanages Project (HOPe): Oral health and dental treatment needs of children residing in orphanages in Kerala, India
- Name of granting body: Council for Australian-Arab Relations
Names of Recipients: Stranieri, MARIÑO, Collmann
Topic: Jordan-Australia Tele-health collaboration
- Name of granting body: Google/IBES.
MARIÑO; Hopcraft; Manton; McCullough; Clarke
Topic: Field test of teledentistry for pediatric patients
- Name of granting body: Dental Health Services Victoria Research & Innovation Grants.
MARIÑO; Hopcraft; Manton; McCullough; Ozanne; Blackberry; Clarke
Topic: Field test of teledentistry in nursing homes
- Name of granting body: Broadband Enabled Innovation Program (BEIP).
Stranieri; Colmann, Borda; Clarke; Graymore; Ryan; MARIÑO; Everall; Vaughan; Shea
Topic: HD3D tele-health applications for the empowerment of patients in the home and in local healthcare facilities
- BUPA Foundation.
Topic: Multimedia Web Enhancement Oral Health Promotion Program for Older Adults
MARIÑO; Hopcraft, Manton, McCullough, Ozzane, Blackberry
Topic: Concordance between real-time teledentistry assessments and face-to-face examination.
- International Association for Dental Research (IADR)/Regional Development Program:
Topic: Oral Health Assessment of Maule Region, Chile and training on Research Methods