Dr. Orit Oettinger-Barak
Telephone: +61 (0)3 9035 8910
Fax: +61 (0)3 9341 1599
- BSc MSc DMD PhD (HUJI)
- Periodontist (RHCC)
- 2012 - : Senior Lecturer in Periodontics, Melbourne Dental School
- 2010 - : Tutor for Postgraduate Programme in Periodontics, Melbourne Dental School.
- 2011 - 2012: Senior fellow, Honorary, Melbourne Dental School.
- 2009 - 2011: Research fellowship, CRC for Oral Health Science, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia.
- 2002 - 2009: Consultant and tutor at the Dept. of Oral Medicine & Periodontology and the RHCC School of Graduate Dentistry, the Rambam Health Care Campus, Haifa, Israel.
- 2002 - 2009: Researcher and lecturer at the Faculty of Medicine, Technion I.T.T., Haifa, Israel.
- Microbiological aspects and treatment strategies for Aggressive Periodontitis.
- The association between periodontal disease and systemic conditions, especially complications of pregnancy and fertility.
- Determination of the optimal insertion angulation of dental implants for future prosthetics.
- Effect of immunosuppressive treatment, medications and systemic diseases on gingival overgrowth.
- See Dr. Oettinger-Barak's Find an Expert page at The University of Melbourne.