Dr. Felicity Crombie
QUALIFICATIONS AND POSITION
- Lecturer, The University of Melbourne
- BDSc (Hons) (Melb)
- PhD (Melb)
- 2012- Lecturer (General Practice Dentistry), Melbourne Dental School, The University of Melbourne
- 2007-2011 Doctor of Philosophy, The University of Melbourne, titled “An investigation into developmentally hypomineralised enamel in first permanent molar teeth”
- 2004-2011 Clinical demonstrator, Melbourne Dental School
- 2002- General Dental Practitioner, Melbourne
- 2001-2006 Dental Officer, Dental Health Services Victoria
- 2000 BDSC (Hons), The University of Melbourne
- Enamel Hypomineralisation
- Re- and de-mineralisation of enamel
- F. Crombie, D. Manton, E. Reynolds. “Therapie der Molaren-Inzisiven-Hypomineralisation (MIH) in einem schwierigen Umfeld” (German translation of “MIH – Therapy with difficult conditions, special characteristics of MIH teeth”). Quintessenz, 2011 62(12): 1593-1599
- Mangum, JE, Crombie, FA, Kilpatrick, N, Manton, DJ and Hubbard, MJ. Surface integrity governs the proteome of hypomineralised enamel. Journal of Dental Research, 2010 89:1160-1165.
- Crombie F, Manton D, Kilpatrick N. Aetiology of MIH: A critical review. International Journal of Paediatric Dentistry, 2009 19:73-83.
- Crombie FA, Manton DJ, Weerheijm KL, Kilpatrick NM. Molar incisor hypomineralization: a survey of members of the Australian and New Zealand Society of Paediatric Dentistry. Australian Dental Journal, 2008;53: 160-166.
Also see Dr. Crombie's Find an Expert page at The University of Melbourne.
- General practice dentistry
- Enamel hypomineralisation